Friday, 29 January 2010

ASI and Meet Up

The Adam Smith Institute host their first TNG event of the new year next Tuesday. A talk will be given by Luke Johnson the current Chairman of Channel 4. Should be interesting.

I will be attending and if you would like to join me more details can be found here.

In addition to this next Thursday the LPUK South East branch will be meeting at the Rose and Crown in Southwark for our monthly meet up.

Everyone is welcome to attend and we will be there from 6pm. If you're new to these meet ups and you cannot find us on arrival please ask at the bar and the Land Lady will point you in the right direction.

Here is a map and I hope to see you next week at one of the above events.


View Rose and Crown -- Southwark in a larger map

3 comments:

andy janes said...

Sorry can't do the pub this Thursday,but will def be at the ASI tomorrow.

AndrewWS said...

Will be at the pub night but don't think I'm qualified for the TNG - I may move and shake but I'm not up and coming! (Well, I am but only occasionally!)

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲