Monday, 18 May 2009

Expenses Protest -- Saturday 23rd May

I will be going to this protest on Saturday in London to peacefully, but publicly, register my disgust at the expenses scandal.

I shall be there from 12pm, probably with my partner but not in any V get up, and it would be nice to see a few other libertarians there too.

I cannot emphasise enough how important it is that we publicly express our feelings about this rotten parliament. Because if enough people turn up we'll get on the news. And that makes it even more difficult for the sniveling retches at Westminster to ignore us and deny our right to a general election.

So if you do live in or near London please come along. And if it's too far for you to travel pass this message on -- via your blog, Facebook, Twitter or any other means.

Here's some rousing propaganda to get you in the mood...



And I hope to see you on Saturday.

H/T Old Holborn

4 comments:

Old Holborn said...

Normally you would recognise me instantly, but I hope many will be dressed as V

None, however will have a burqa clad assistant called Fatima. Please feel free to join us for a pint. Bring banners. We attract the press like flies to shit

RobW said...

Thank you for the offer. If I can find you among all the Vs I will certainly join you for a pint.

xenophon19 said...

Good luck with the protest. I'd love to attend but have just come back to the UK for three weeks and have commitments this weekend

Looking forward to hearing/seeing the results on the news and the blog

x

Andrew said...

Regret I cannot be there but am with you in spirit and wish you success, whatever you believe that will be. I look forward to watching the media coverage.